Groups of 10 or more may qualify for a discount of 20-30% off the standard rate of tickets based on performance purchased, subject to availability; full terms and conditions are below.
To request a group reservation, fill out our Group Sales Order Form
GROUP SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tickets in a group order must be for the same performance date and time.
- Group sales orders require a minimum of 10 tickets to qualify for a discount.
- Decreasing below 10 tickets will revert all tickets to the standard price.
- Group sales discounts may not be combined with other discounts.
- Discounts are not applicable to section D seating.
- Discounts and pricing are subject to change based on availability.
- A non-refundable $100 deposit is due two weeks after placing your order. Reservations may be canceled in full if this deposit is not received.
- Full payment is due one month (30 days) before the reserved performance date. Any unpaid or partially paid seats will be released after this deadline.
- For reservations made less than one month before the selected performance date, full payment is required within 48 hours of placing your order. Reservations will be cancelled if full payment is not received by this time.
- Payments may be made by check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover or AMEX cards. Cash payments are not accepted.
- Additional tickets may be added up to 48 hours before performance time, pending availability.
- Changes of performance date/time may be made up to one month before the original performance date, pending availability.
- Unpaid seats may be removed from a reservation up to one month before the performance date.
- Group sales tickets will not be delivered until the entire order is paid in full.
- Tickets held at the box office must be picked up together by the group leader.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of house management.
- All patrons must be ticketed regardless of age. No persons under 4 are allowed into the theater.