There's theater and then there's
Paper Mill Playhouse.
Celebrate the difference.
Your generosity makes a world of difference to the thousands of students, teachers, artists, families, and theater-lovers who cherish having
Paper Mill in their lives.
Because of you, legendary artists and promising newcomers CREATE world-class productions, groundbreaking education programs INSPIRE students of all ages and award-winning access services and programs EMPOWER those in need.
Celebrate the Paper Mill difference. Make your donation today!
In appreciation of your donation of $100 or more, we offer a variety of benefits designed to bring you closer to the work on Paper Mill’s stage.
All Fan benefits, plus:
- Two passes to one Dress Rehearsal per season
- Recognition for one year in all mainstage production programs
$10 is not tax-deductible
All Supporter benefits, plus:
- Backstage Tour – go backstage on a guided tour of a Paper Mill mainstage production
- Access for two to the Patron lounge at intermission throughout the season
$10 is not tax-deductible
All Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Invitation to an exclusive donor-only event
- Bring-a-Friend complimentary voucher for one mainstage production
- Free exchanges on single sale tickets
$60 is not tax-deductible
Center Stage Society
Become part of this special group of our most generous supporters by making a gift of $1,000 or more and gain insight into the creative process at Paper Mill through working rehearsals. Opening Night celebrations, and much more!
Benefactor’s Circle $1,000
All Patron benefits, plus:
- Access to one house seat purchase for a mainstage production through the personalized Center Stage Society Hotline
- Access to Patron lounge at intermission with your invited guests throughout the season
- Recognition in the Paper Mill Lobby
- Invitations to select Dress Rehearsals for mainstage productions throughout the season
- Two passes to “New Voices” concert with reception
$120 is not tax-deductible
Producer’s Circle $2,500
All Benefactor's Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitations to celebrate select Opening Nights with the artistic team at pre-performance cocktail receptions
- Complimentary parking for the entire season
- Access to two house seat purchases for mainstage productions through Center Stage Society Hotline
$165 is not tax-deductible
Chairman’s Circle $5,000
All Producer's Circle benefits, plus:
- Premiere Concierge Service: unlimited purchase of house seats for any production, make reservations for pre-show dining, and receive priority subscription seating
- Private Backstage Tour
$165 is not tax-deductible
Composer’s Circle $10,000
All Chairman's Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitation to a rehearsal in New York City and lunch with a member of the Artistic Team
- Invitation to attend a Closing Cast Reception and a photo opportunity with the cast of the production of your choice
$215 is not tax-deductible
Director’s Circle $15,000
All Composer's Circle benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to be an Opening Night Sponsor for the show of your choice
- Tickets to celebrate your Opening Night
- Invitation to join the cast and creative team for the Opening Night Cast Party
- Autographed poster from your production
$315 is not tax-deductible
Star Circle $25,000
All Director's Circle benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to be a Production Sponsor for the show of your choice
- Invitation to attend a rehearsal in New York City
- Tickets to celebrate your production
- Photo opportunity with the cast of your production
- Meet and Greet with the cast of your production
- Major recognition as a Production Sponsor
$415 is not tax-deductible
Becoming a Monthly Supporter allows you to give smaller gifts over time and receive the same great benefits of membership. Your donation will be automatically charged to your credit card each month, and you will continue to receive all of the benefits of the level you choose until you cancel your plan. At the end of each calendar year we will send you a record of your giving history for tax purposes and give you an opportunity to update your pledge amount or the way you choose to pay it. Join today!
One of the easiest ways to increase your gift to Paper Mill Playhouse is through a matching gift, which can double your charitable-giving power. If your employer matches gifts, but you do not see it listed, please let us know.
Matching Gift Employers
Please check with your human resources department to see if Paper Mill Playhouse qualifies for your company’s matching gift program. Then submit your employer’s matching gift form.
Below are just some of the companies that are currently helping our donors increase their contribution through matching gifts.
Bank of America
Bank of New York Mellon
Becton Dickinson & Co.
Benjamin Moore & Co.
C.R. Bard, Inc.
The Chubb Corporation
CPC International, Inc.
Federated Department Stores
Financial Security Assurance, Inc.
First Energy Corp.
Goldman, Sachs & Company
Hudson City Savings Bank
Investment Technology Group, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
McGraw Hill, Inc.
Medco Health Solutions
Merck & Co., Inc.
Minerals Technologies, Inc.
National Exchange Carrier Association
Natixis Global Associates
RBS Sempra Commodities
Gifts of Stock
If you have appreciated stock that you have owned for more than one year, giving that stock to Paper Mill Playhouse can provide you with substantial tax benefits.
There are many ways to create a meaningful legacy to help ensure the future of Paper Mill Playhouse that may also provide tax and financial benefits to you.
For more information about supporting Paper Mill Playhouse, please contact Linsey Short, Director of Giving at 973.315.1661