As of Tuesday, 1/8/19 at 4:00pm, we have reached our roster maximum of 100 schools. We look forward to working with your school in the 2020 Rising Star Awards.
A few things you need to know about these forms are:
- The forms are Microsoft Word fill-in forms and are protected so you can type, select numbers or check boxes only in the designated areas.
- If you experience problems, send an email to RisingStarAwards@PaperMill.org.
To use these forms, please follow the directions below:
- Download the files and save them to your computer in a location you will remember, such as your desktop or a specific “Rising Star Awards” folder. Clicking on the files will only open them in your browser; instead, you should right-click (or control-click on a Mac) and select “Save Link As…” This will save the file to your hard drive.
- Make sure you are opening the forms with Microsoft Word. To do this, you can right click and select “Open With” and then select Microsoft Word. Please give your file a name that relates to the school or student you are representing and the type of form.
- Once you’ve created the new file you may begin filling out the form by clicking in the first form-field. The form-field will become clear, and you may begin typing in this field. From there you may [TAB] to the next shaded form-field, and so on.
- Please follow the directions for each section of the form. Please read the entire form and answer every question.
- Save the form periodically as you work on it in case your computer crashes. Always keep a back-up copy of the completed form on your computer. It is possible that we may request a duplicate copy at some point, so please save a copy!
- Once you’ve completed the form, save the file and mail or email it back to Paper Mill Playhouse. Email the completed form to: RisingStarAwards@papermill.org or include a copy in your support materials submission and send to:
Paper Mill Playhouse
22 Brookside Drive
Millburn, NJ 07041
ATTN: Rising Star Awards
Rising Star Awards – Presented by the Investors Foundation is also generously supported by The Blanche and Irving Laurie Foundation.
Rising Star scholarships are made possible by Ruth Bedford in memory of Jane Burgio, Walt Santner in honor of Janet Sovey, and the Douglas Michael Krueger Scholarship Fund Trust. The Theater for Everyone Inclusion and Access Award is supported by the New Jersey Theatre Alliance.
Paper Mill Playhouse Education & Outreach programs are proudly sponsored by The Goren Family and Harmony Helper.