Summer Training Programs FAQs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How many people judge the audition and who are they?
5-8 people judge the auditions.
2. How do they judge an audition?
There are 3 areas of scoring: Vocal, Personality/Presentation and Dance.
3. If accepted, in which program and company will the I be placed?
Students will be placed into the program and company we feel most suits them. We spend weeks deciding who will be accepted and for which program.
4. What if I feel I’ve been placed into the wrong company?
We ask that you trust our judgment and know that every company of our programs is taught by fully qualified teachers and is challenging.
5. Is there tuition assistance available?
Paper Mill Playhouse has some limited funds available to assist students who demonstrate financial need. (Tuition assistance is not available for the August Musical Theatre Intensive program.) Downloadable information and application forms can be found at the bottom of this page
6. What is your policy on participating in simultaneous programs or productions during the July Conservatory?
Students accepting a spot in the Summer Conservatory, must agree to NOT participate in any other on-going productions or programs during the five week session.
7. Is it possible to find out how you did at your audition?